Welcome back again to seleranusantara , now selera nusantara is being global web that serve many recipes from all around the world , not only from asia. Today we'll share one of best snack recipe from Japan , named gyoza recipe or more famous as resep gyoza , this cuisine is very popular in Japan. Gyoza is a very famous snack in Japan , you could eat it as ligt snack , Gyoza made from many ingredients , but most of it are vegetables. just follow the instruction and the right ingredients, and happy cooking friends and the result should be wonderful.
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
How to Cook :
1. Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Mix in cabbage, onion, garlic and carrot. Cook and stir until cabbage is limp. Mix in ground pork and egg. Cook until pork is evenly brown and egg is no longer runny.
2. Preheat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
3. Place approximately 1 tablespoon of the cabbage and pork mixture in the center of each wrapper. Fold wrappers in half over filling, and seal edges with moistened fingers.
4. In the preheated vegetable oil, cook gyoza approximately 1 minute per side, until lightly browned. Place water into skillet and reduce heat. Cover and allow gyoza to steam until the water is gone.
5. In a small bowl, mix soy sauce and rice vinegar. Use the mixture as a dipping sauce for the finished wrappers.
Selera nusantara |The most complete source of indonesian cuisine|for subscribe the recipe daily click HERE