Welcome back again to seleranusantara , the biggest Asian Food Recipe Site. Today i'll share one of best seafood recipe in Indonesia named Padang Style Fried Chicken recipe or more popular as resep Ayam Goreng Padang in Indonesia language. This food is very delicious and spicy. I can guarantee that the taste of this recipe is so wonderful and delicious , one of the best Indonesian recipe , you should try it . Well , just follow the instruction and the right ingredients, and happy cooking friends and the result should be wonderful.
- 1 young chicken
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 4 (1 cm each) galangal, soaked in water for 1 hour
- Vegetables oil for deep frying
Spice Paste Ingredients:
- 4 small shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. sliced fresh ginger
- ¼ tsp. turmeric
- salt to taste
- Grind all spice ingredients to form a smooth paste. Then add the beaten eggs and mix well.
- In a bowl, mix the chicken with the spice paste and let it stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the chicken with galangal slices and lime leaves over medium high heat for approximately 10 minutes or until the chicken color turns to brown.
- Scoop out the chicken and the sauce that look like shredded coconut and drain the oil briefly on paper towels.
- Serve warm
Serves for 3- 4 people
Selera nusantara |The most complete source of indonesian cuisine|for subscribe the recipe daily click HERE