Welcome back again to seleranusantara , now selera nusantara is being global web that serve many recipes from all around the world , not only from asia. Today we'll share one of favourite recipe from German named German Beef Rouladen Recipe ( Resep Roulade Jerman) .This cuisine taste very delicious, German recipes made this easy and delicious, you should try it your self. Just follow the instruction and the right ingredients, and happy cooking friends and the result should be wonderful.
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 8 (4 ounce) pieces round steak, pounded 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices bacon
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 (12 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup sour cream
How to Cook :
1. Spread 1/2 tablespoon mustard over one side of each piece of meat. Sprinkle the onion, paprika, salt, and pepper evenly over the steaks. Lay one slice of bacon on each piece. Roll the steaks jelly-roll style and secure with toothpicks.
2. Heat the canola oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook meat on all sides until browned. Add the beef broth and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low; cover and simmer until tender, about 30 minutes.
3. Remove the meat rolls. Strain the broth mixture and return liquid to the skillet. Whisk together the cornstarch and 1 cup of water. Slowly pour the cornstarch slurry into the skillet, stirring continually until the sauce has thickened, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the sour cream. Return rolls to the sauce; serve immediately.
Slera Nusantara |Sumber Resep Masakan Indonesia terlengkap|Untuk Berlanggan Click HERE